Thursday, May 26, 2016

Revelation is crazy!

May 23, 2016

Hello Family, Friends, and Loved ones!
How are you? I hope all is well and everyone is healthy and happy. Gees I know I am! Haha life seems pretty normal but also summer starts doesn't it? Crazy!! Is school over? I heard it was, wow crazy a year of school has gone by. Time needs to stop I feel. 10 months today, crazy! Alright, well a fast but WONDERFUL week. So first we met with investigators named Nishikawas. They are in their 30s and are basically members they just won't get come to church, activities, help missionaries 24/7 etc. So a while ago me and my comp were telling them how we need to learn how to cook more Japanese food so they call us and told us they wanted to teach us omurice. So we went their and learned omurice and it is so fun and I can't wait to cook it for you when I get back haha but anyway after we had a lesson about gods love for us and it was awesome but it's sad because they opened up how they both felt like they haven't personally felt that. But I know they have, they just need to recognize that. So we are going to work on that so they can progress more and receive baptism. So we also had another koukan this week. I got to serve with Luczak Shimai yet again! It was so fun I love her and she is a fire ball missionary we saw SO many miracles that day. So the best lesson of all was this adorable mom of 3 little boys we saw at a park and went and talked too. At first we talked to her boys and such and then we told her why we here and asked her if she ever thought about God and she said no. So we thought great! Let's tell her how she is loved by an amazing higher being. So we taught about God is like our earthly father and will always be there for us and love us. She thought it was amazing that someone could love her always no matter what. So we showed her earthly father Heavenly Father video and we all felt the spirit so strong tell her what we were saying is true, she wanted to meet again and wanted to joy we had! Ah yay! Sadly it wasn't my area so I won't see her grow but I was glad to feel of that spirit and see her gain that knowledge if a God who loves her. So this week we had Elder Stevenson if the 12 come to our mission. Wow, that was the greatest meeting ever. First off, way cool because I
got to see THE WHOLE mission. I saw my trainer for the last time, I saw my little trainee since she left me and just so many missionaries I LOVE! So that was great.  Also this week I focused a lot about question I can have prepared for this and boy did I receive so many answers. One cool thing, I have felt like we have a responsibility
here to help less actives here and so I wanted to know how to do so and he talked about how they are the ones who have non member friends and I got the impression that if I can have them help us find people then they can participate and it will strengthen them. It's a duh method and answer but something I was over looking. So much more I felt and received but I leave it just at that. But he is a man called of God and I learned so much, boy was that a blessing for us to have. Last is the thought of the week, it's a quote, "You were the generals in the war In heaven and one day when you are in the spirit world you will be enthralled by those you were associated with. You will ask someone in which time period they lived and you might hear "I was with Moses when he parted the Red Sea or I fought with Captain Moroni" and as you stand there in amazement someone will ask you which of the prophets times you lived in and when you say Gordon B. Hinckley a hush will fall over every hall and corridor in heaven and all will bow at your presence. You were held back six thousand years because you were the most talented, most obedient, most courageous, and most righteous. Are you still? Rememberwho you are!" -can't remember sorry haha But I loved that, do we know who we are? We were put in this time for a reason and if we don't renew that and who we are then life isn't going to be what it should be. I know we are all here at this time
because we can do it but we need to know who we are. Gods children. Never lose sight of that. I commit you all to renew your knowledge of who you are and stay strong to that person. It'll change how you live I promise.
I love you all! This church is true and God loves all of you. Christ suffered for each of us individually and I'm grateful that he did because I rely on that daily. It's there for us always of we open our hearts to it, I know that. #RELY #WHOAREYOU?
スミス姉妹💕
"I made the 4 plate things! Yay! Omurice!"

"Investigators"

"Koukan! She's from America ha"

"Koukan again haha"



"Weird app? I'm Wallace Bret Smith"


"Going to the Elder Stevenson meeting"

"One More"


No comments:

Post a Comment