Wednesday, August 10, 2016

A good week of miracles! I love this work!

August 8, 2016

Hello Everyone,
How's summer? Crazy it's coming to an end already. But time to get back to normal schedule soon I'm sure, especially for moms ha you awesome people. Thanks for the love and support. I really do feel your love and prayers everyday and it helps me so much. You have no idea, so thank you! JENNY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! One year older and more beautiful too.  Hope you have a good day and all is well with your family. Treat her well family. Okay so this week we saw some miracles for sure. God is blessing us here in Toyooka. Tuesday we visited a cute old lady who is 89 and just going crazy but she is over joyed when we come sing to her and pray with her. That experience always makes me happy and brings a huge smile to my face that's for sure  Sunday was hard, I won't lie. We went to visit my favorite LA who has been doing so well and just really listening to us and we stopped by but her friend was there so she didn't have time so we asked for another time and she looked at us and said sisters I don't want to come back to church so there is no need. I love you missionaries but I am just not coming back. It crushed my hear, I have grown to love her so much and she was so dear to my heart. But after I said a quick prayer in my heart to feel peace and I felt god tell me, it's okay smith Shimai, she'll  experience to know God was there to let me know she'll be okay. So we got back from Kobe Thursday and we go to the church and the elders are like we just called an old investigator and she is coming now so can you stay and we will give her to you. So she is from the Philippines. Her name is Susan and we talked to her and why she wanted to meet again and she said sisters, I love the bible and I am hungry for Gods words. So we made an another appointment with her and we are so excited to meet her soon. So last week I think I told you about our Eikaiwa student Yamada. So we met with her again this week. It was so good! She prayed and said she felt peace of mind and comfort in her heart. So we talked more about God loving her and he answers all our answers.  heavenly father and after she said I love this video and feeling I felt. We testified of God knowing her and he will listen. So at the end she prayed again and asked if he was there and she said God lead me to you sisters. Ah it was such a wonderful feeling. But then she also came to church this week! It was the best,  she had to leave early but she said she loved it. So we are hoping we can get her growing more and more. So some fun random news ha we have a new member from California in our branch. We are welcoming the members and this American walks in and all of us were so confused. But she served in Japan a year ago and she's great. But it was fun to talk to her and speak some English and stuff. Well my thought of the week is from the Book of Mormon. We read it in Zone Meeting and sorry I talk about this subject a lot but it's about Gods love. 1 Nephi 11:22-23. "22 And I answered him, saying: Yea, it is the love of God, which sheddeth itself abroad in the hearts of the children of men; wherefore, it is the most desirable above all things. 23 And he spake unto me, saying: Yea, and the most joyous to the soul." As a missionary, I have this amazing opportunity to share the love of god. Especially in a place where most people do not know that. I guess that's why I've come to have such a strong testimony of gods love because I get to testify of it daily because no one knows. And I loved in verse 23 it is the most joyous to the soul. And boy is that true. I know for me, the time I feel the most joy is when I feel his love. Sometimes we don't recognize when it's there but it is always there if we choose to have it always there. If there is any a time you feel it's not there, please take a moment, pray and see at least 3 blessings at that time. I know they are there. Everyday we find 3 gods hands, and I want you all to try they for a week. Every night before you go to bed, write down 3 things that were gods hands or blessings. It makes you feel his love that much more. Why? Because it's always there. I know that is true. So look for gods hand everyday, it is there whether you think so or not. I love you all and miss you a lot! But keep being amazing. Have a great week! #RELY #GODSHAND
Smith Shimai スミス姉妹スミス姉妹のから

"MY FAVORITE PERSON EVER! Alec Gibson:)"

"But she goes home in two weeks..."

"Sushi with a member ha"

"He goes home so we are "killing" him apparently.."

"Zone"

"More of the Zone"

"Mako the cutest YW (and only one) in our branch"

"Fruit store heaven ha"

"Peach parfait aaahhh"

"My comp got honey toast ha"

"Yum, its all so pretty"

"Members Fruit Parfait"







"Hasegawas"

"We are opposites so ha"

"New Shirt you sent in the package"

No comments:

Post a Comment